We are Max Colton, a brand of Luchiano Visconti Inc., who owns the brand Max Colton, (a company registered in the United States whose registered address is: 258 Herricks Rd, Mineola, NY 11501. Please read this Privacy Statement carefully. By accessing or using our website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and unconditionally agree to be bound by the terms of this Privacy Statement and the terms and conditions on this website and any changes made to the foregoing. If you do not agree to this Privacy Statement, you are not authorized to use this website. You should check this statement regularly to see if any changes have been made. All definitions used in the Terms and Conditions shall apply herein.
Max Colton and Luchiano Visconti Inc., (who we refer to as “Luchiano Visconti”, “we”, “us” and “our” below), takes your privacy very seriously. This Privacy Statement explains what personal information and other data we collect from you through our website and other business locations and activities including offline collection, how and when it is collected, what we use it for now and how we will use it in the future and details of the circumstances in which we may disclose it to third parties. If you provide your personal information to us offline, this Privacy Statement applies to our collection and use of your information. If you have any questions about the way in which your information is being collected or used which are not answered by this Privacy Statement. please contact us at email@example.com.
By visiting and using www.maxcolton.com or www.luchianovisconti.com (the “Website”) or any other application or website (“Application”) for the purchase or sampling of products from Luchiano Visconti as applicable) or providing personal information to us on the Website or any Application, you are consenting to the practices in relation to use and disclosure of your personal information described in this Privacy Statement and our Terms and Conditions.
If you are between the ages of 13 and 17, please obtain your parent’s or guardian’s consent before providing us with any personal information. This website is not intended for or directed to persons under the age of 13. Any person who provides their information to us through the website or any other part of the website represents to us that they are 13 years of age or older.
When you register for an account with us online, place an order with us or send us an enquiry, we will collect certain personal information from you, for example, your name, postal address, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, credit card numbers. We may also obtain information about you as a result of authentication or identity checks. We use this information to identify you as a customer, to process your order, to deliver products, to process payments, to update our records, to enable your use of interactive features of our service and to generally manage your account with us and to provide you with information by post, e-mail, mobile messaging, telephone communications and/or through any other digital means including social network platforms about our products, events, promotions and services. We may also use this information to tailor how our website appears to you and to tailor the contents of our communications with you, so as to make the website and those communications more relevant to you. We may also at times ask you for other information, for example product size and category preferences, age and any special dates (such as birthday and anniversary) which will be used to enhance our service to you. Providing us with this sort of information is entirely voluntary, however we may not be able to process your order if you do not provide us with all the requested information.
We may collect and use non-personally identifiable statistical information about site traffic, sales and other usage related information, which we may share with third parties and advertisers (“Advertisers”). We use this data to help our Advertisers identify and serve ads to you that are more relevant to you. We also use this data to operate, improve and enhance our services including enhancing the data points we or our Advertisers have about a particular user, browser, or device to serve the most relevant ads to you and, in turn, improve performance of our ad campaigns. Specifically, our Advertisers may use this data for:
- Targeting: Selecting ads that are more likely to be relevant to you based on the interests previously associated with the device you have used to access our website and the time of day you may be most interested in viewing these specific ads. For example, you may be shown ads for Bugatchi.com during lunch or commute hours
- Frequency capping: Making sure that you don’t see the same ad too many times.
- Sequencing: If you are being served a sequence of ads, making sure we show you the right ad next in the sequence.
- Cross-device matching: Identifying all devices that are likely to be associated with you so that ads can be targeted, capped and sequenced across those devices. For example, cross-device matching helps us NOT show you ads for the shoes you were looking at on your phone but that you already purchased on your tablet. It also helps us match devices so we can honor your opt-out choices across all devices we know are connected to the opted-out cookie.
- Attribution: Monitoring when, where, and at what price certain ads were served by an Advertiser so that we can measure our influence on the marketing result of the Advertiser’s campaigns and overall marketing strategy.
- Reporting Analysis: Analysis of how our ads are performing and gaining insights into our customers. Reporting may include ad metrics from our Advertisers such as impressions, clicks, and conversions (however the Advertiser may define a “conversion,” for example, a sale or a white paper download). For example, if an ad is not performing well (customers aren’t clicking on it), we will be able to see that data and update the ad. With respect to specific cookie data, we limit reporting to cookie activity on the specific Advertiser’s website and which ads were shown whether there was engagement with those ads.
You may opt out of seeing personalized ads from AdRoll at https://app.adroll.com/optout. We do not guarantee that all of the third parties we work with will honor the elections you make using those options. We encourage you to review your privacy options and settings with social media platforms and networks that you use to understand what choices you have about sharing information from those platforms and networks with us.
Additionally, we may take personally identifiable information and de-identify it for our use or to share it in a de-identified or aggregated form with third parties to analyze usage, demographics, interests, performance, services, user experience, or for similar purposes. We will not re-identify such data and we will ask our contracting parties to agree to keep the data in its de-identified form. We may also use your personal information for our internal marketing and demographic studies, together with non-personal data to analyze, profile and monitor customer patterns so we can consistently improve products and services and understand what may be of interest to you and other customers. In addition, for quality control and training purposes, we may monitor or record your communications with us. You agree to comply with all local laws, rules and regulations regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
We may update this Privacy Statement from time to time. The amended Privacy Statement will be posted on the Website. We will indicate the date that this Privacy Statement was last updated. Any changes we make will be effective immediately upon update or notice, which we may provide by means including, without limitation, updating the Privacy Statement on the Website or posting a notice on the Website.
It is your responsibility to review this Privacy Statement frequently and remain informed about any changes to it, so be sure to return to this page periodically to ensure familiarity with the most current version of this Privacy Statement. If we make changes to this Privacy Statement and you continue to use this Website or if you submit information to us following such changes, you will be deemed to have read and agreed to this Privacy Statement and any changes. This is our entire and exclusive Privacy Statement and it supersedes any earlier version. We will only use personally identifiable information in accordance with the Privacy Statement that was in effect at the time the information was collected.